Vet’s Best Hot Spot Itch Relief Spray for Dogs
- IMMEDIATE RELIEF – Vet's Best Hot Spot Spray for Dogs soothes seasonal skin irritation from flea and pollen allergy dermatitis, providing immediate relief for itchy, dry and irritated dog skin on contact.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – A unique blend of natural ingredients, including tea tree oil, aloe vera, and chamomile, provide fast relief.
- NO-STING FORMULA – Our alcohol-free, no-sting formula provides soothing relief for red, raw, or inflamed skin.
- WORKS WITH OTHER TREATMENTS – Will not affect topical flea and tick control products.
- VET's FORMULA – Veterinarian formulated and recommended, and made in the USA.
Provide immediate relief for itchy, dry, and irritated dog skin with Vet’s best Hot Spot Spray. Our veterinarian-formulated and recommended blend of natural ingredients (tea tree oil, aloe vera, and chamomile) provides fast relief for your dog’s itching and scratching. The alcohol-free, no-sting formula is a soothing solution for seasonal allergies and environmental irritants.
Active Ingredients: Contains Tea Trea oil, aloe vera, and chamomile.
Directions for use: Spray directly on raw, irritated hot spots. Repeat 1-4 times daily as needed. If your dog suffers from flea allergies, spray entire body daily or as needed. Avoid spraying near eyes. After bath, to soothe seasonal skin irritations from flea and pollen allergy dermatitis, mix 8 tablespoons of Hot spot spray in 1/2 cup of water. After bathing, massage mixture into the coat. Do NOT rinse out! Avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use on cats or nursing/ pregnant dogs.
Complete system: For our complete system to care for itchy and irritated skin, use with Vet’s Best Hot Spot Foam, Vet’s Best Hot Spot Shampoo, Vet’s Best Ear Relief Wash, and Vet’s Best Ear Relief Dry.
Two Sizes: 8oz, 16oz