BUILT FOR MODERATE CHEWERS
Our best-selling customizable puzzle and treat toy is designed to be filled with a dog's favorite kibble or treats. Toppl's soft, rounded inner 'teeth' contain a contoured cavity to hold treats in place until your dog nudges them out. To change up the challenge, simply connect the small and large together to make Toppl even tougher.
- Treat dispensing puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth
- Large and Small sizes interlock for enhanced challenge
- Pairs well with nut butters, creamy treats, cheese chunks, smashed banana, dog biscuits, and more.
- Freeze wet treats for long lasting play
- Non Toxic & Dishwasher Safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in Bozeman, Montana
- Backed by our Love it Guarantee™
- Recyclable through our Join the Loop® recycling program
- Small and large sizes interlock for an extra challenge
- Use a wine cork to block Toppl's side hole to keep liquids safely inside
- If Toppl's get stuck together, firmly press on middle with hand (or foot!) and roll to release
- Freeze yogurts and other wet treats in Toppl - use a wine cork so liquid stays inside while freezing!
- To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Qwizl®, Tux® and Rumbl®
Small: 2.5" x 3" x 3" / 6cm x 8cm x 8cm
Large: 3.5" x 4" x 3.5" / 9cm x 10cm x9cm
XL: 3.75" x 4.75" x 4.75" / 10cm x 12cm x 12cm
NEED IDEAS? Check out West Paw's The Toy of Cooking Recipe Book located in our Pet Lover>Cookbooks area!
Please remember your dog’s safety is your responsibility. No dog toy is indestructible. Choose only toys that are the appropriate shape and size for your dog and always supervise your dog’s use of toy. If your dog is one of the few that can damage one of the West Paw tough Zogoflex toys, please discontinue use of the toy immediately and take advantage of West Paw's Love It Guarantee™. Visit their website for details at westpaw.com.