XX Small: For Paw Sizes Up To 1.5″ (yellow)
• 12 boots per package
• When one wears out, you simply toss it
• Natural Rubber made from a rubber tree
• 100% biodegradable
• Most natural feeling boot with no padding
• Allows your dog to feel the ground, providing a sense of security
• Traction Control, to prevent slipping on hard surface floors
• Durable, yet fashionable
Paw Protection Year Round
– Ice and Snow to Hot Pavement and Sand
Winter: Ice and Snow
- Winter can be tough on your dog’s sensitive paws. Protect them from ice, snow, salt and street chemicals. Keep the balling snow, ice, and the chill of winter away!
Summer: Hot Pavement and Sand
- Pawz Rubber Dog Boots Boots in the summer to act as a barrier from the extreme heat radiating from the pavement.
- Image showing the hot pavement registering at 132 degrees. The dog wearing a Pawz dog boots standing on the same surface registered at 107 degrees. This visual represents the barrier and insulation the boots provide.
– Your Dog’s Good Health Starts With Clean Paws ™
- Keeps paws clean and protects from:
- Lawn Chemicals
- Provides Traction Control on Hard surfaces
- Prevents pets from licking paws ingesting elements causing bad health
– Keeps dirt at the door and out of your house
- No tracking on carpet, furniture, bed and family
You may also like