Himalayan Dog Chew® is the original® long lasting, hard smoked cheese chew. It was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. When you give this treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment. When the chew becomes a small piece, take the leftover end away. Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx. 45 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat. Let it cool for 2 minutes and treat your dog to a homemade puff!
- Long lasting & 100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat and grain free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Supports and promotes oral health
- Small 3.3oz (3pc) for dogs 15 lbs and under (Blue Pkg)
- Medium 2.3oz (1pc) for dogs 15-35 lbs (Green Pkg)
- Large 3.3oz (1pc) for dogs 35-55 lbs (Red Pkg)
- XLarge 5.3oz (1pc) for dogs 55 lbs and over (Gray Pkg)
Ingredients: Cheese (skim milk citrus juice, salt enzymes).
Chewmeter: It’s important to choose a chew that matches your dog’s chewing rate, age and habits. The Chewmeter on this product is 8.
Crude Protein 69% min
Crude Fat 1% min
Crude Fiber 1% max
Moisture 14% max
Ash 7% max
Advice for use
- Give as reward or treat
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself.