Vet’s Best Complete Enzymatic Dental Care Gel & Toothbrush Kit for Dogs
- SOOTHING AND EFFECTIVE – Vet's Best Enzymatic Dental Gel Toothpaste is a veterinarian formulated soothing and effective mix of aloe, neem oil, grapefruit seed extract, baking soda, and enzymes.
- FAST AND EASY – The triple-headed toothbrush has a unique bristle head design that cleans teeth from multiple angles at once, to make brushing fast and easy.
- CLEANS AND FRESHENS – Freshens breath and gently cleans away plaque and tartar.
- PART OF A HEALTHY REGIMEN – Supports your dog's dental hygiene between annual cleanings at your vet's office.
- NATURAL FLAVORS – Your dog will love the great taste. You will love how it brightens and whitens teeth while freshening the breath.
Provide the best dental care for your dog with Vet’s Best Complete Enzymatic Dental Care Gel & Toothbrush Kit. Our veterinarian-formulated toothpaste contains enzymes and natural ingredients (including neem oil, grapefruit seed extract, baking soda, and aloe) that gently clean away plaque and tartar while freshening your dog’s breath. The kit includes our triple-headed toothbrush, which makes brushing quick and convenient. Three bristle heads are positioned to form around each tooth, efficiently cleaning from every angle simultaneously.
Active Ingredients: Glycerin, Aloe, Pectin, Neem Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Glucose, Oxidase (Enzymes) and Natural Flavors.
Directions for use: Select the application method that best fits your needs: A. Brush Application: For best results, use your Vet’s Best Toothbrush to effectively clean away plaque and tartar build-up. For your first time, apply a drop of gel to your finger and allow your dog to taste. Apply a small amount of gel toothpaste to the toothbrush and gently brush your dog’s front teeth slowly working up to the inside and back. Encase each tooth between the three sets of angled toothbrush bristles. Brush using a back and forth motion making sure to reach every tooth from all angles. Give lots of praise! For best results brush your dog’s teeth several times a week. Vet’s Best Dental Gel Toothpaste is safe to swallow; no rinsing is necessary. Always provide your pet with fresh, clean water. B. Finger Application: Apply to your finger for direct application to your dog’s teeth for added cleaning control. C. Breath Control Application: Apply a dab of toothpaste directly to your dog’s tongue to instantly freshen breath.