BUILT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
With three solid lobes, Tux is our toughest treat toy - made to stand up to some fearsome fangs. Nut butters, biscuits, and meaty bits all get gnawed free whenever a dog is near. Once treats are long gone, Tux floats, bounces, and hangs tough through serious chew sessions.
- Ultra tough puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth
- Tuck dry treats inside, or fill with wet treats and freeze for a delicious Tuxicle
- Non Toxic & Dishwasher Safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in Bozeman, Montana
- Backed by our Love it Guarantee™
- Recyclable through our Join the Loop® recycling program
- Make a Tux-cicle: Fill with broth, gravy, or wet food and freeze for extended play
- To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Qwizl®, Toppl® and Rumbl®
Small: 4"/10 cm
Large: 5"/13 cm
NEED IDEAS? Check out West Paw's The Toy of Cooking Recipe Book located in our Pet Lover>Cookbooks area!
Please remember your dog’s safety is your responsibility. No dog toy is indestructible. Choose only toys that are the appropriate shape and size for your dog and always supervise your dog’s use of toy. If your dog is one of the few that can damage one of the West Paw tough Zogoflex toys, please discontinue use of the toy immediately and take advantage of West Paw's Love It Guarantee™. Visit their website for details at westpaw.com.